Never heard of Walking Cricket? Find out what it’s all about and how it can benefit you!
Walking cricket is a modified version of traditional cricket that is played at a walking pace. It is a low-impact, inclusive and accessible form of the game that is ideal for people of all ages and abilities. Here are some of the health benefits of walking cricket:
- Improves cardiovascular health: Walking cricket involves constant movement, which can help improve your cardiovascular health. It can help reduce the risk of heart disease, stroke, and high blood pressure.
- Increases flexibility and range of motion: The movements involved in playing walking cricket can help increase your flexibility and range of motion. This can help prevent injuries and improve your overall mobility.
- Enhances hand-eye coordination: Walking cricket requires a great deal of hand-eye coordination, as players have to hit and catch the ball. This can help improve your reflexes and overall coordination.
- Helps build strength and endurance: Walking cricket involves a lot of walking and running, which can help build your strength and endurance. It can also help improve your muscle tone and overall fitness levels.
- Boosts mental wellbeing: Playing walking cricket can be a great way to relieve stress and anxiety. It can help boost your mood and provide a sense of accomplishment and satisfaction.
Overall, walking cricket is a fun and enjoyable way to improve your physical and mental wellbeing. It is a low-impact, inclusive form of exercise that is suitable for people of all ages and abilities. Meet new people and have fun along the way!
Give Indoor Walking Cricket a try today! FREE SESSIONS 27th March & 3rd April! Normally $5.20 per session & pay at reception on the day.
Register your interest below today and join in the fun at Narrandjeri Stadium!